Event Medical Staffing
EVENT is a branch of Managed Medical Transport, Inc that provides medical staffing for events around NE Georgia and surrounding areas. This is a separate service from our patient transportation division that services patients throughout the United States and Canada.
EVENT is a professional medical service that provides highly trained and insured medical personnel for first aid and emergency intervention. Sporting events, corporate functions, concerts, marathons, walks, festivals, and rodeos are a sample of the types of events that we cover. Locations may include arenas, amphitheaters, movie sets, stadiums, civic centers or private venues. EVENT can provide care from the most basic first aid to the most advanced pre-hospital emergency life support at your event.
- First Aid Stations – popular at festivals, fairs, marathons and walks that may require one or more stations staffed with medical personnel, supplies for splinting, bandaging, rehydration as well as medical emergencies.
- Medical Booth – often one central medical location used at conventions, trade shows, concerts, rodeos or other outdoor functions. Staffed with medical personnel, and stocked with emergency and non-emergency supplies and equipment.
- Mobile Medical Personnel – equipped with a jump kit full of emergency and non-emergency supplies. This is a popular option for venues wanting medical personnel to move about the venue as needed.
- EVENT will provide all medical supplies, and can offer AED’s, wheelchairs, and stretchers as well.
- EVENT can provide mobile ATV’s/golf carts for our medics to cover larger venues and to transport patients from one area to another.